Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
(Updated on 02.04.2019)
§ 1 GENERAL
1.These terms and conditions govern the relationship between Zone Germany GmbH (hereinafter "Zone Germany") and users of the online store Privise (hereinafter "Member")
a) when using the website www.privise.io (hereinafter "Website") andb) the sale of goods (hereinafter "Goods") by Zone Germany through the Website.
2. Zone Germany is registered in Germany in the commercial register of the local court of Munich under registration number HRB 222372. The seat of the society is in the Gallmayerstr. 12, 81669 Munich. The VAT identification number is DE 304379990.
3. In the case of business relationships with Zone Germany, only these General Terms and Conditions and the other regulations expressly stated therein apply.
4.The current version of the General Terms and Conditions can be downloaded and printed at www.privise.io/AGBs.
5. Zone Germany is entitled to change these terms and conditions in accordance with § 18.
6. Zone Germany requires that these terms and conditions be read before using the website or ordering goods. If you do not understand any part of these terms and conditions, please contact Zone Germany email@example.com for explanations
7. Please note that by using the website, in particular ordering a product, you agree to the terms and conditions. In the event that you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using this website and in particular to order goods.
§ 2 DATA PROTECTION
Protecting your privacy is very important to Zone Germany. When using Privise, it is necessary to store and process personal data.
§ 3 MEMBERSHIP / USE
5. Site visitors are not required to order goods or recruit new members.
6. The user agrees to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The access data must be kept secret. If you think your access data are used by third parties, please inform us immediately and change your password.
§ 4 CONTRACT TERM / TERMINATION
1. The membership exists indefinitely.
§ 5 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
5.If the price quotation on the website is incorrect, Zone Germany will immediately inform the member via e-mail pursuant to § 9 para. 3 and will not execute the purchase. If the member has already paid the purchase price, Zone Germany will refund the amount in full.
§ 6 REVOCATION
Zone Germany c / o Sabeder, Gallmayerstr. 12, 81669 Munich, Germany
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery) we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
§ 7 HANDLING OF RETURNS
Before returning the goods, the goods must be safely and carefully packed. If a product can not be packaged appropriately, we ask you to contact us to arrange a collection by us.
c / o Sabeder
§ 8 PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
2. The final price including the shipping costs will be indicated with each order.
3. We make every effort to ensure that the prices quoted at the time of entry into the website reflect the applicable purchase price. However, our website contains a large number of different goods, so that, despite all due care, it may happen that some goods show incorrect prices. If we discover a corresponding pricing error with ordered goods, we will inform the member about this and give him the opportunity to either buy the goods at the right price or to cancel the order. Zone Germany will not perform the process until a member's instruction. In the event that a contact is not possible within a reasonable time, Zone Germany will cancel the order.
§ 9 PAYMENT
1. The purchase price can be paid by credit card, PayPal or vouchers. Zone Germany accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. The member is liable for any additional costs incurred due to his fault in the use of the selected means of payment, for example by return debits.
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase price will be debited by Zone Germany after receipt of the order.
3. In the case of payment by SEPA direct debit, the payment will be debited at the earliest on the next bank working day after receipt of the order. A bank business day may also be a public holiday. The advance notice period for a SEPA direct debit is one day and takes place with the order confirmation. A termination of the SEPA mandate by the account holder before the debit must be reported to Zone Germany immediately. Costs incurred in connection with invalid mandates owed by the Member or the Account Holder shall be borne by the Member and the Account Holder.
4. In case of payment by Privise vouchers the following conditions apply:
§ 10 DELIVERY
1. Delivery is worldwide.
§ 11 WARRANTY
The statutory warranty rights apply with the exception of claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses. Restrictions are regulated in detail under § 14.
§ 12 PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE
1. The product images on the website are for illustrative purposes only. While we do our best to accurately reproduce the colors, we can not guarantee that your screen will accurately reflect these colors. The delivered products may therefore differ slightly from the images used.
§ 13 LIABILITY
1. Zone Germany shall be liable without limitation for damage caused by it, by its legal representatives or by vicarious agents of Zone Germany, resulting from injury to life, limb or health (personal injury) and for any damage caused by intent or gross negligence.
§ 14 DISCLAIMER FOR FOREIGN LINKS
Zone Germany has links to third-party websites on its website and declares that it has no influence on the design or the content of the linked page. Zone Germany dissociates itself therefore expressly from all contents of all linked sides of third. Zone German does not adopt the contents of the linked pages. This statement applies to all links on the website and to all contents of the pages to which the links refer.
§ 15 OWNERSHIP
The goods remain the property of Zone Germany until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 16 COPYRIGHT
The use of all copyrighted material used and displayed by Zone Germany on the Site is permitted to the member for private purposes only. Copyrighted material of third parties, which Zone Germany uses to display the goods offered by it, may not be used by the member for its own purposes, as far as this exceeds the private use.
§ 17 ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems.
§ 18 CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. Zone Germany will record the date of the change at the beginning of the Terms and Conditions at each revision of these Terms and Conditions. If possible and necessary, Zone Germany will notify Members of any material changes to any of the texts to which these Terms and Conditions refer. Zone Germany will inform members via the website (for example, by asking if the changes will be accepted before proceeding with the purchase) or by e-mail.
§ 19 JURISDICTION
In business dealings with merchants and legal persons under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes, including tort claims, is Munich.
§ 20 SALVATORY CLAUSES
Should one or more regulations of these general terms and conditions be ineffective, then the remaining regulations remain unaffected. In place of the ineffective regulations, the legal regulations.
§ 21 RIGHTS
4. The member may transfer his rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to third parties only with the written consent of Zone Germany.
§ 22 APPLICABLE LAW
In the case of legal disputes the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable under exclusion of the UN sales law. In the case of end consumers within the European Union, the law applicable to the place of residence of the final consumer is also applicable, provided that it is mandatory for consumer law.
§ 23 CONTACT, FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
If Zone Germany needs to contact you, this will be done by e-mail or in writing to the address you provided.